Nursing Jobs-Nurse jobs in army (AFNS Jobs) 2020 Latest
Nursing Jobs-Nurse jobs in army ( AFNS Jobs )- Pakistan army required Competent Candidates as a nursing staff.These jobs are
announced through a latest advertisement in daily newspapers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following
posts before the last date.Expected Salary Range 40000 to 50000 PKR
|Published Date||17 August 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||16 Sept 2020|
|Type of Commission||Qualification||Age|
||17-25 years as on 31 December 2020|
||8-28 years as on 30 November 2020|
Note for BSc Nursing Jobs-Nurse jobs in army ( AFNS Jobs ):
Appearing candidates in FSc Part-II examination (having 50% marks in 1st year) may apply with HOPE certificate duly
signed by the Principal of concerned college/ institution for attaining 50% marks. On declaration of Part-II result,
candidates should submit F.Sc marks sheet immediately.
Note for Trained Nurse (Nursing Jobs-Nurse jobs in army AFNS Jobs):
- A candidate should be registered with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Preference will be given to qualified post basic specialized courses i.e ICU, OT,
- CCU etc from a hospital/ institute recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- BSs Nursing. Female unmarried/ widow/ separated/ divorcee without encumbrances.
- Trained Nurses. Married/ Unmarried
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with
dual nationality will have to surrender nationality other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height – 5’ Feet (152.4 cm)
- Weight – As per the Body Mass Index (MBI)
- Twice rejected by the General Headquarter Selection Board.
- Declared Medically Unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
- Individual withdrawn/ resigned/ discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies/ institution
on the ground of discipline, characters, medical inefficiency, weak profile or declared unsuitable.
- Individual dismissed/ removed from any other government service.
- For B.Sc Nursing only – candidates already registered with Pakistan Nursing Council
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). Following
procedure will be adopted
Registration Through Internet.
A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on individual’s e-mail address.
Candidates will report on date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll number slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test.
Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer.
1.Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
The candidates may report at nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centre for registration/ allotment of roll number along
with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities.
The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
2.Selection Of Registration / Preliminary Test.
Registration and preliminary test will be held as per the following schedule.
|Registration||17 August 2020 to 16 September 2020|
|Preliminary Tests including Written /
Intelligence / Personality
Preliminary Medical Test.
The candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
Further Selection Nursing Jobs-Nurse jobs in army ( AFNS Jobs ).
Interviews of successful candidates by the General Headquarter Selection Board will be held at Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Multan, Karachi and Quetta for which separate call up letters will be issued. Successful candidates will receive call up notices for interview.
The final selection will be made at General Headquarter on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
Training Nursing Jobs-Nurse jobs in army ( AFNS Jobs ):
- For B.Sc Nursing :
4 x Years Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore,
CMH Kharian, CMH Multan, CMH Quetta and PNS Shifa
- Trained Nurses
6 x Weeks Basic Military Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi
and CMH Kharian.
Documents Required at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers:
Candidates will deposit following documents with Army Selection and Recruitments Centers
- Original certificates/ documents/ detailed marks sheets alongwith two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/ degree.
- Candidates serving in Government’s institutions/ departments will render No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 3 x Coloured photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarter Rawalpindi.
Bond for Nursing Jobs-Nurse jobs in army ( AFNS ).
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Pak Army for minimum period of ten years
for B.Sc Nursing before the commencement of training.
For Home Page & more Jobs Click here Kpcip Jobs Latest 2020 Click Here Army Jobs Nowshera 2020 Click here For More Nursing Jobs-Nurse jobs in army ( AFNS ) Jobs visit Jobinpak.com.