NTC Jobs National Tariff Commission 2020 Latest
National Tariff Commission is an autonomous investigation authority of Government of Pakistan on trade and tariff matters. Commission administers trade remedy laws against dumped and subsidized imports of goods hurting Pakistan’s domestic industry.Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for the following positions. The requisite minimum qualifications / experience, age limit and domicile for the posts are as under
|Published Date||27 August 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||Within 15 Days|
Available Positions NTC Jobs:
|1||Deputy Director (BS-18)||Master|
|2.||Assistant Director (FIS.17)||Master|
|4.||Lower Division Clerk (85-09)||Matric|
|5.||Naib Qasid (BS-01)||Primary Pass|
|6.||Chowkidar (85-01)||Primary Pass|
Before Applying for NTC Jobs Must Read This:
- In addition to above pay scale other & facilities such as medical, house rent allowance and leave etc. will be admissible in accordance with the prescribed rules.
- Maximum age limit is relax-able as per government rules.
- Candidates already employed in Government Organizations, may apply through proper channel along with ROC issued by their respective organizations.
- The advertisement can be cancelled by the competent authority without assigning any reason and reserve the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
- Unsigned / Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered and no intimation will be given. • Please mark the envelop with the post applied for.
- Only short-listed candidates fulfilling the prescribed conditions will be called for written / skill test & Interview. • No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
How To Apply NTC Jobs:
- Interested Pakistani Nationals meeting the above mentioned eligibility conditions for the positions of Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Stenotypist and Lower Division Clerk, may send their applications on Prescribed Application Form (can be downloaded from www.ntc.gov.pk.).
- Applicants for the posts of Naib Qasid & Chowkidar, meeting above eligibility conditions may send their applications on plain paper giving full name, CNIC No., date of birth, domicile, contact No., detail of educational qualification and postal address.
All Applications addressed to Deputy Director (Admin.). National Tariff Commission, Post Box No. 1689, GPO Islamabad must reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
Cpec 1000+ Jobs Latest Click Here Follow us on Facebook Click here For more Gov and Private Sector Jobs Visit Job Dashboard