Wapda Jobs September 2021 Latest
WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic, and self-motivated personnel for the following positions on a contract basis extendable on account of satisfactory performance.
Last Date for Wapda Jobs September 2021:
Submit an application to the undersigned within 15 days after publication in the newspaper(s).
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS For Wapda Jobs September 2021:
1. Applicants must be citizens of Pakistan and having domiciles of District Shanctla. Battaaram & Kohistan (Lower) who are advised to read the following instruction carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form, available on Wapda website (1. www.wapda.gov.pk).
2. No application will be accepted after the due date.
3. All candidates will be selected on merit.
4. Serving employees should apply through the proper channels. An advance copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview if he/she fails to produce NOC from the concerned department.
5. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for Skill Test / Interview.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for skill test/interview.
7. Government lWapda employee who has completed two years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of applications shall be admissible 10 years age relaxation.
8. General Age Relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except -03years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled castes, Buddhist Community -10years age relaxation for disable persons and -05years for the children of those WAPDA employees who died during service for applying against employee children quota posts.
10. Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
11. Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
12. The applications/documents submitted by the candidate will be at the risk & cost of the applicant. Any documents found bogus at any stage, during the induction process, or later in service will result in termination thereof.
13. WAPDA reserves the right to withhold /cancel the entire recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can also be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
14. Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of the academic record.
15. Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with a copy of educational / qualification certificates, domicile, CNIC, and two recent passport size photographs to this office within the due date.
16. The candidates who apply against disable quota may provide a disability certificate along with an application from the concerned Government department.
17. Only Wapda employee children will be considered for appointment against the Employee Children quota.
18. Incomplete applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
Available Vacancies in Wapda Jobs September 2021: