MES Jobs 1100+ Latest 2020
Mes announced 1100+ vacancies in different Department interested Candidate Can Apply Before Last Date 7 september 2020.Applications are invited by Engineer-in-Chief’s Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi from Pakistani citizens having a domicile in any province of Pakistan including Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan and FATA for the following posts having the qualification / experience as shown against each:-
Last Date To Apply for MES Jobs:
7 September 2020.
- Head Clerk
- Sub Engineer Buildings & Roads Grade-ll
- Sub Engineer Electrical Grade-ll
- Sub Engineer Mechanical Grade-ll
- Upper Division Clerk
- Senior Draughtsman / Senior CAD Designer / Draughtsman Class ‘A’
- Lower Division Clerk
- Junior Draughtsman / Junior CAD Designer / Draughtsman Class ‘B’
- Laboratory Assistant
- Copier Operator
- Civil Driver / MT Driver
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker / Khakroob / Sweeper
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS for MES JOBS:
- Candidates can apply online on website www.mes.gov.pk. Candidates of BPS 6-14 will be called for screening test at only specified cities i.e Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Abbottabad, Muzaffarabad, Kharian, Sargodha, Gujranwala, Lahore, Bahawalpur, Multan, Karachi, Hyderabad, Pano Aqil, and Quetta. Candidates must specify exam center in their online application form.
- An objective type screening test (for BPS 6-14) will be held out of Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, English, General Knowledge and Subject relevant to post.
- All above mentioned posts are for all Pakistan basis and selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan and outside Pakistan as and when required by department.
- Non-Muslim must provide their declaration on oath at the time of interview.
- Disabled quota is reserved for those who are registered with District Rehabilitation Organizations OR District Council of Health.
- Govt Servants must apply after getting departmental NOC showing their present service number (if any), rank and place of duty.
- Candidates applying for posts in BPS 1-2 are exempted from depositing processing fee. However, applicants in BPS 3-14 will deposit online generated Challan Form for amount given as under in all branches of Askari Bank and Habib Bank Limited. Last date for depositing of dues / fee is 11 September 2020
BPS-3 to 10 – 400/- and for BPS-11 to 14 –500/-
Note: Bank Drafts / Postal Orders will not be accepted at all.
How To Apply for MES Jobs:
Candidates can apply online on website www.mes.gov.pk.
Documents Required During Interview for Mes jobs
Candidates will have to produce following documents in original and attested photocopies at the time of interview:
- Candidate must bring 3 x Latest passport size photographs.
- Required Attested photocopy of educational qualification.
- Required Attested copy of domicile and CNIC.
- Required Experience Certificates (if any).
- Required Attested copy discharge certificate DASB (for candidate himself from Army) / svc cert / NOC from concerned office (for serving candidates in MES / other Govt department).
- Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified from Magistrate Grade-l.
- Disability certificate showing nature of disability issued by District Rehabilitation Organizations OR District Council of Health.
For more Gov and Private Sector Jobs Click Here