K-Electric Jobs 2020 For Electrical/Electronics Engineers
K-Electric Jobs 2020
Our employees are our company’s greatest asset – they are our real competitive advantage. We possesse immense power of innovation, immagination and a desire to attract and retain the best; provide them with encouragement, stimulus, and make them feel that they are an integral part of the company’s mission.
To lead & oversee the entire range of HSE related activities in BU Distribution and target zero accidents/work related injuries.
- Conduct site visits to check compliance against Safety policies and procedures
- Report and coordinate for KE workplace and public accidents
- Vetting of HIRA (Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment) along with initiating remedial risk mitigation measures
- Participate in and support Safety Audit (SLA) of IBCs and Regions/Cluster/Other Distn Depts
- Monitoring the status of availability of PPEs & SPEs in their respective areas of responsibility
- Actively participate for updating, modification and development of standards PPEs and SPEs in coordination with TPRE & SC from trials to procurement.
- Act as Trainer for the safety trainings arranged through ALI/DNA
- Coordination with Regions/Cluster/Other Distn Depts for various safety activities such as attending employment engagement, safety walk & parade and other promotional activities.
- Provide input for generation of MTA (Monthly Trend Analysis) Reports for their respective Regions/Cluster/Depts
- Prepare and provide input for all Regulatory compliance (NEPRA) reports
- Follow up for closing of safe card, used for reporting safety hazards
Education & Relevant Experience:
- BSc. (Electrical/Electronics Engineering)
- Sound technical knowledge of Electricity Distribution Operations
- Overall work experience of 2 years or more
KE provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
How To Apply:
Click Here To Apply