National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Multan Jobs 2020 for Junior Expert-II 2020 Latest
National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Multan Jobs 2020 for Junior Expert-II 2020 Latest Published in Express newspaper candidates can apply before last day.
|1||Published Date||02 October 2020|
|2||Last Date to Apply||19 October 2020|
National Accountability Bureau, Multan, invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for hiring of services of Junior Expert-2 (Assistant System Administrator / Assistant Network Administrator) on monthly fee basis under Section 28(f) of NAO-1999, for a period of one year as per criteria given below
- Experience / Educational Qualification shall be counted / examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test / interview, after scrutiny of
- Candidates with additional qualification / experience can be preferred.
- Hiring will be governed by the terms of services hiring contract.
- Candidates possessing dual / foreign nationality are not eligible to apply.
- The service rendered cannot be claimed for any benefit either for employment on permanent basis in the Bureau or for any other benefit from the Government of Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test / interview.
- Final selection shall be subject to Security Clearance.
- The monthly fee is taxable as per Federal Govt. Policy.
- The services period is extendable as per performance evaluation / requirement basis.
- Applications on given format (without documents) should reach the undersigned through post / mail within fifteen days of this advertisement.
Additional Director (Admin) NAB Multan
Leady reading Hospital Jobs for Pharmacist Click here ismail Industries Limited brand manager jobs Click here Punjab Housing & Town Planning Agency Jobs Click Here Byco Petroleum Jobs Click here Follow us on Facebook Click here