THE UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE
THE UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE
THE UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, PESHAWAR Jobs for Accountant, Office Assistant and Sub Engineer 2020 Latest
THE UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, PESHAWAR Jobs for Accountant, Office Assistant and Sub Engineer 2020 Latest Published in Dawn newspaper Candidates with relevant Experience and Qualification can apply before last date.
|Published Date||30 September 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||23 October 2020|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|S.NO||Name of Post||Required Qualification & Experience|
(one post)equivalent to BPS 14-15l Pay up-to Rs.40000/- per month lump sum Maximum Age up-to 50 years on the closing date of application Experience only in public sector or recognized/reputable organization will be considered.
|First Class MBA (Finance)/M.Com/BBA (lions) (Finance) (16 years of education) with 5 years’ post qualification relevant experience in project related expenses, reconciliations. payment of running bills, maintenance of record of all types of project documents with no third division in entire academic career. OR First Class B.Com (14 years of education) with 7 year’s post qualification relevant experience in project related expenses, reconciliations, payment of running bills, maintenance of record of all types of project documents with no third division in entire academic career. Knowledge about PPRA and KPRRA rules will be considered as added advantage.|
|_,||Office Assistant (PPS-4)
(one post) equivalent to BPS 11 – 13 Age: 20 – 32 years Pay up-lo Ks.30000/- per month lump slim
|First division bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or 2nd division bachelor’s degree with two years relevant experience in a Government/University/project.|
|3||Sub Engineer (Civil and Electrical one each)
(PPS-4)equivalent to BPS 11-13 Age:40 years Pay up-to Rs.30000/- per month lump sum
|Three (03) years diploma of associate engineer in the relevant trade from an institution, recognized by relevant Board/ University. Higher qualification in the relevant trade shall be given preference.|
How To Apply | Jobs for Accountant and others |
- The Application Form must accompany the Bank Receipt or Demand Draft of RS.500/- (Five Hundred only) for all posts, deposited in the University Main Account No.I4870007450701, Habib Bank Limited Agriculture University Branch, Peshawar or Demand Draft in the name of the Treasurer. The University of Agriculture, Peshawar.
- Attested copies of all degrees, certificates and diplomas or equivalent certificates regarding any credentials, medals/distinction certificates and years-wise detailed marks certificates, experience certificates should reach the undersigned on or before October 23rd, 2020.
Download Application Form | Jobs for Accountant and others |
Applications, on prescribed Application Form, available on the University Website (www.aup.edu.pk) or can he obtained from the office of the Registrar, the University of Agriculture, Peshawar, are Invited from the following experienced/professional, well-qualified, dynamic and career oriented Pakistani citizens, for the project titled “Establishment of Technology Development Centre at the University of Agriculture Peshawar“, purely on temporary basis.
The candidate should be imminent professional of known integrity knowledge and can demonstrate experience in improving competence. The candidates will be offered, initially, one year contract, renewable for maximum period of 4-years (project period) subject to the satisfactory performance and availability of fund
- In-service candidates must apply through proper channel. They must submit NOC from their concerned departments/organizations..
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date, shall not he entertained.
- Only eligible candidates. who meet the above criterion, shall he called for test/interview.
- All relevant documents shall be subject to verification from the concerned organizations.
- Pay include all allowances and fringe benefits, however, is admissible to 5% annual increment as per PC-I.
- The University reserves the right to reject any or all the applications.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending interview.
Urban Unit Jobs Click here Ministry of Information Jobs Click Here Follow us on Facebook Click here More Jobs For Accountant Visit Main Page.
Management accounting is an occupation that involves associating in management decision making, formulating, planning and performance management systems, and providing knowledge in financial reporting and control to promote management in the preparation and execution of an organization’s policy. Management accountants are vital figures in influencing the standing and achievement of a firm. The part of the management accountant is to execute a chain of responsibilities to guarantee their establishment’s financial safety, supervising basically all monetary matters and thus assisting to motivate the organization’s general administration and policy.
Management accountants examine the proceedings that take place in and about a business while bearing in mind the necessities of the business. From this, facts and assessments materialize. The job of a management accountant is to interpret these assessments and facts into knowledge that will at the end of the day be used to guide the administrative process.
Look for your next management accountant role.
What can be expected of a management accountant?
Jobs for Accountant look after a firm’s financial records. They counsel the board of directors about the financial repercussions of business choices to aid development and profit. So the duties of a management accountant are numerous and usually vary from employer to employer but their basic function as a management accountant is being responsible for part of the firm’s financial activities and dealings. Now some of the basic duties a management accountant may be responsible for may include:
- Maintaining the budget of the organization
- Building the business strategy of the organization
- To perform the financial scrutiny
- To coordinate accounting processes
- To handle the payment of tax for the organization that employs them
- To assist in the strategic planning of the firm
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- To manage the connections between the stakeholders and the auditors
- To advice means by which the parent organization can minimize costs and improve revenues and maximize profits
Management accountants are always needed to keep an organization’s business economic activities in perfect order and this simply means that the skills of a management accountant are in high demand these days. ( Jobs for Accountant )
More Jobs for Accountant Available on Job Dashboard.