Rafhan maize products co. ltd Job for production manager latest 2020 |Bright Future|
Rafhan maize products co. ltd Job for production manager latest 2020 Candidate having mentioned qualification must apply before last date.
Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) is hiring Production Manager who will be responsible to deliver safety and quality driven production goals. Drive CI & CS projects by applying lean sigma tools. Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, someone who possess inspirational personality and takes pride in building people capability for growth of the individual as well as the organization.(Job for production manager).Expected Salary 50000 to 100000 PKR.
B.Sc. Engineering Chemical or Mechanical from a well reputed university.
- Safety of people and assets remains the primary responsibility.
- Follow up on day to day production activities and resolve problems on priority for smooth business operations.
- Ensuring production targets are delivered as per the plan.s
- Preparing and distributing production plan on daily, weekly and monthly basis across all production streams.
- Managing periodic maintenance of process equipment’s during planned shutdowns after discussion with Maintenance/Electrical Managers.
- Suggest/propose any development ideas for improvements in equipment’s or processes.
- Deliver upon various production KPIs including but not limited to yield improvements, Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE), utilities and material consumption.
- Keep an active and close liaison with supply chain to ensure sufficient stocks all chemicals and supplies are available all the time.
The Production Manager position is well-suited for you if you:
- Have strong leadership skills and are able to work and manage large teams and diverse stakeholders
- Conduct complex analysis to evaluate financial and business benefits, risks, and costs of business decisions
- Analyze data for decision making within the assigned scope of responsibilities
- Ensure team compliance with EHSQ standards, policies, and procedures
- Possesses knowledge of equipment, supplier’s capabilities and technologies.
- Codifies and shares knowledge and trouble-shooting of manufacturing processes and applied technology
- Develop and implement Planned Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
How To Apply:
For More Available Jobs Click here Ministry of Housing Jobs latest Click Here Follow us on Facebook Click here For more Job for Production manager Click on Home button.