Islamabad jobs 2020 Latest for zonal coordinator, Monitoring & evaluation officer, Driver and others
Islamabad jobs 2020 Latest for zonal coordinator, Monitoring & evaluation officer, Driver and others Latest Published in express newspaper candidates with relevant experience and qualification can apply before last date.
MSC in Agriculture with minimum five years working experience in agriculture and rural development.
MSC in Agriculture with minimum two years working experience in agriculture and rural development.
FA/BA, With minimum 2 years experience of working with rural communities
Monitoring and evaluation officer
Master degree in agriculture having working experience of 5 years in M & E of development sector. knowledge of rural areas is compulsary.
5 years driving experience
5 years working experience at any agriculture farm.
How To Apply
Send your cv at email@example.com before 20 October.
Position 2 | Islamabad jobs | Lahore Jobs | Karachi Jobs |
Position: Client Services Executive
Industry: Construction Chemicals & Building Material
Experience: Atleast1 year of experience in selling products, product knowledge.
Must have his own conveyance.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position 3 | Islamabad jobs | Lahore Jobs | Karachi Jobs |
Position 4 | Islamabad jobs | Lahore Jobs | Karachi Jobs |
REET Group of Companies is looking for:
Position: Assistant Brand Manager
Salary: 100K – 135K
Qualification: MBA from a reputable Business School
Experience: Minimum 5+ years of experience
Job Location: Lahore
Share CV: email@example.com
Position 5 | Islamabad jobs | Lahore Jobs | Karachi Jobs |
Innovative Biscuits is looking for:
- Sr. Procurement Officer
- Procurement OfficerCandidate must have Packaging Material Souring/Development Expertise with Food Company. (2-6 Years)MBA/BBA (Operations/SCM)Location: LahoreSubmit resume:
Position 6 | Islamabad jobs | Lahore Jobs | Karachi Jobs |
Ahmad Medix (Pvt) Ltd. An Ambulance and Fire Fighting Vehicles manufacturing Company looking a resource for the Position of “Floor Supervisor”
1. Experience: Fresh or Maximum 02 years of experience.
2. Education: Industrial Engineering
3. Gender: Male
Market competitive salary with other benefits.
Job Location: Quaid e Azam Industrial Estate Lahore
Interested candidates with subject ‘Floor Supervisor’ can share their Cv’s at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by October 17, 2020.
Interloop Denim is an equal opportunity employer. Female Applicants are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates meeting eligibility criteria should apply through our website: https://lnkd.in/gMr9sZ8
Position 8 | Islamabad jobs | Lahore Jobs | Karachi Jobs |
Assistant Splicer Required
Location: UAE (Dubai)
Salary: 2700 AED
UAE Driving License Must for this position
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge and experience of fiber optic technology.
- Experience with 5-8 core fiber optic cable experience.
- FTTx Understanding of difference between single and multi-mode fibers
- Experience pulling and dressing fiber optic cables in an OSP environment
- Experience of splicing for the both loose tube and ribbon fibers optic cables
- Proven experience for the different vendors splicing machines and techniques
- Experience on cables preparation for the ODF installation and joint enclosures repair maintenance
- Basic knowledge of link budget calculation and design from optical line terminal (OLT) to optical
network unit (ONU)
- Hands on experience of fiber optic test equipment VFL, Optical Power meter, OTDR and other related
- Preferred qualifications 2 years of fiber optic splicing experience
- 2 years of working in an OSP environment
- Experience with Ribbon Fiber would be plus.please share resumes at email@example.com or WhatsApp at 0346-8224432
Position 9 | Islamabad jobs | Lahore Jobs | Karachi Jobs |
Exciting career opportunities for Production Planning, Material Control and Warehouse Professionals
Position 10 | Islamabad jobs | Lahore Jobs | Karachi Jobs |
• Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
• Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
• Recruit, supervise and train maintenance technicians
• Hire and supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance (electricians, plumbers etc.)
• Inspect and maintain building systems (heating, ventilation etc.)
• Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance
• Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
• Participate in coordination of projects (e.g. renovations)
• Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
Age: 22 – 35 Years
Qualification: Bachelors Degree civil engineering OR diploma DAE
Salary 30k to 40k with attraction benefits
If you meet the above criteria, share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Kindly mention the position in the subject line, irrelevant resumes will not be considered
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Job Location: Royal Palm Golf and Country Club
52-Canal Bank Road Lahore, Pakistan
Innovative Biscuits is looking for:
1- Sr. Procurement Officer
2- Procurement Officer
Note: Candidate must have Packaging Material Souring/Development Expertise with Food Company. (2-6 Years)
PPSC Jobs Click Here More | Islamabad jobs | Lahore Jobs | Karachi Jobs | visit Jobinpak.com
The report highlighted that twin cities which were under pressure due to multiple lockdown phases are now exhibiting strong double digits growth in September compared to August. Islamabad topped the list with 26 per cent and was followed by Rawalpindi and Lahore at 24 per cent. Interestingly, Karachi which is considered to be the hub of IT sector lagged with 14 per cent growth. Among cities, faisalabad saw a surge of 34 per cent, whereas Sargodha and Sahiwal witnessed 39 per cent and 36 per cent rise in hiring activities, respectively.
Hiring grew across the board in terms of experience bands with the demand for mid-management professionals with 8-12 years experience up by 27 per cent versus last month followed by 0-3 years of experience by 25 per cent; 4-7 years of experience by 23 per cent; 13-16 years of experience by 24 per cent and less than 16 years of experience by 19 per cent.
Even as the economy reopens in many spots across the Pakistan., health and safety regulations have changed the scene of the Pakistan workplace. Numerous jobs such as event planning and catering have been almost entirely wipe away the map. And for others, the way they function may never be the same.
The workers at these jobs have had to make some serious adaptation and will likely make more as knowledge of the coronavirus continues to evolve. Take a look at the jobs that changed because workers and clients were at risk for the coronavirus under normal operations.