GOVERNMENT GENERAL HOSPITAL
GOVERNMENT GENERAL HOSPITAL
Dr Jobs in Faisalabad Government General Hospital 2020 Latest
Government General Hospital, Ghulam Muhammad Abad, Faisalabad, unites applications for suitable candidates for the appointment of the posts of different category mentioned below on Ad hoc basis for a period of one tear. The required Qualification and experience been indicated against each post. Applications will be received till 31.10.2020.
|Published Date||28 September 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||31 October 2020|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Consultant TB & Chest||1|
How To Apply
Send Mentioned documents at
MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT GOVERNMENT GENERAL HOSPITAL Ghulam Muhammad Abad, Faisalabad
Terms & Conditions
- The appointment will be made on one year ad hoc basis (extendable on good performance) as per the Punjab Civil servant% (Appointment and Conditions of Services) Rules, 1974.
- As per Government policy, there be relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit for male and 8 years for female. The age will be
calculated from the dosing date of receipt of applications.
- Recruitment will be made according to PM&DC requirement and Government of Punjab Policy.
- Monthly emoluments will be paid according to their pay scale and allowance.
- Quota for recruitment if applicable will be followed as per Government Policy.
- The applicants already in service should apply through heads of their respective Departments.
- The applications should be addressed to the undersigned accompanied with attested copies of relevant educational documents/Detailed Marks Certificates, Diplomas, domicile, CNIC, experience certificates & other relevant documents with two passport size photographs etc.
- Incomplete applications and applicable reached after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates will bring original documents at the time of interview.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased and selection/recruitment committee of the department reserves the right tc some or al posts or to cancel/postpone interview/recruitment at any stage.
- The candidates should have the domicile of Punjab Province.
- No TA/DA will be granted to the candidates for interviews.
- The decision of selection/recruitment committee will be final, which cannot be challenged in any court of law (Dr Jobs)
Urban Unit Jobs Click here PARC Jobs Latest Click here Public Sector Jobs Latest Click here Follow us on Facebook Click here For more Dr Jobs Visit Main Page.
Details about Islamabad Healthcare Facilities Management Authority Bill.
In order to ensure provision of quality healthcare services through efficient management of health facilities in Islamabad, National Health Reforms Task Force constituted by the Prime Minister drafted a Bill titled Islamabad Healthcare Facilities Management Authority Act”. The Draft Bill was first placed before the CCLC, which asked to add views of Establishment Division and Finance Division. After adding views of both the divisions, the draft was got vetted from the Law & Justice Division. The vetted Draft Bill Summary was placed before the Federal Cabinet. The Federal Cabinet in its meeting held on 26-11-2019 considered the summary and approved the summary in principle with following direction
Executive Office of the Authority:
The Authority shall have an executive office headed by a Chief Executive Officer. CEO will be responsible and accountable to the Board. CEO shall ensure provision of efficient primary and secondary health facilities and services, manage human resource, monitor, implement and execute development projects. He will act as PAO of the Authority. There will also be a Finance Director appointed by the Board. (Dr Jobs)
Details available on Ministry of health website.