Engro Jobs for Deputy Manager Ethics and Compliance 2020 Latest
|Published Date||24 September 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||30 September 2020|
Bachelors/Master’s in Business/Law
7+ years of experience (Deputy Manager Ethics and Compliance )
1. Coordinate the Compliance Manager in the development and implementation of an effective Compliance Program across Engro Group.
2. Manage & review of all incoming complaints on the Speak out platform with Manager E&C.
3. Ensure & able to independently conduct investigations as far as possible.
4. Liaise with Audit Heads from all the subsidiaries for complete closure of their cases and any other queries.
5. Manage & conduct effective interviews with any relevant party during an investigation.
6. Rigorous approach towards gathering data, information, evidence from different work areas, departments, subsidiaries, etc. during an investigation.
7. Develop content and conducting Compliance Awareness Roadshows with the Compliance Manager across the Engro Group.
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2020, mentioning the title of the position (DM Ethics & Compliance – Engro Corporation) as the subject of the email.
Public Policy Research and Development Jobs Click Here Rider job for Matric Pass 2020 Click Here Sialkot International Jobs Click Here Deputy Commissioner Battagram office Jobs Click here Rupali foods Jobs Click here Follow us on Facebook Click here