Government of Pakistan
Government of Pakistan Jobs
Government of Pakistan Cashier Jobs and more 2020 Latest
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training announced Cashier jobs and others. Candidates with relevant degree and experience can apply before last date.These objective of these Jobs is to provide decent career and to expand learning, knowledge, and skills.These Jobs are Published in Daily newspaper on 4 September 2020.
|Hiring Organization||Government of Pakistan|
|Job type||Full time|
|Salary||20000-50000 PKR Monthly|
|Working Hours||7 to 9 Hours|
|Education||Middle, Matric, FSC, Graduation|
|Published Date||4 September 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||Within 15 days|
|Stenotypist (BS-14) (English)||07||Intermediate Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in
shorthand & typing respectively.· Must be computer literate.
|01||Graduate/B.Com· Must be computer literate. Preferably Accounts literate.The selected candidates shall have to undertake 06 weeks IT Basic Training Course including MS Office conducted by the NITB within one year. (Cashier Jobs)|
|LDC (BS-09)||02||Matriculation with typing speed of 30
w.p.m The selected candidates shall have to undertake 03 weeks IT Basic Training Course including MS Office conducted by the (NITB) within one year.
|Naib Qasid (BS-01)||12||Primary|
How To Apply for Cashier Jobs and others
Applications along with copy of CNIC and two (02) passport size latest photographs, on the prescribed format shall reach to Section Officer (Admin), M/o Federal Education & Professional Training, Block-C, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days after issuance of this advertisement. Applications, incomplete or received after due date will not be entertained. Please do not attach any other document with the application form.
Section Officer (Admn)
Block ‘C’, Pak Secretariat
Recruitment to the above posts would be temporary and subject to the following conditions:-
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview.
- Five (05) years general age relaxation will be allowed as per Government Policy.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training. mofept.qov.pk.
- Applicants already in Government service should apply through proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post.
- Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents along with set of attested copies of degree/certificates etc.,
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training reserve the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
- Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training reserve the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole,
increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA would be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
Cashier Jobs duty is to obtain cash and provide receipts and keeping track of all money and cash transactions. A person can be more successful in this role, who had good knowledge of how cash registers operate and experience in a customer service position. Cashier Jobs based on evening and morning shift depends on requirements.
To ensure customer satisfaction you’ll ensure all transactions run smoothly can customer face no issue.
PARC Jobs Pakistan agriculture Research Council 2020 Latest Click Here Civil engineer Jobs in Park view Villas Lahore 2020 Latest Click here Junior Clerk jobs Latest 2020 Click Here More Jobs Available on our Home Page. Follow us on Facebook Click here For more Cashier Jobs Visit Job Dashboard