Ismail Industries Limited
Ismail Industries Limited
Ismail Industries Limited brand manager job description 2020 Latest
Ismail Industries Limited brand manager job description 2020 Latest Published on their website candidates with relevant experience and qualification can apply before last date.
|Hiring Organization||Ismail Industries Limited|
|Job type||Full time|
|Salary||10000 PKR depends on experience|
|Working Hours||7 to 9 Hours|
|Published Date||1 October 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||9 October 2020|
- Devise portfolio strategies and lead the annual brand plan roll out: Inception to Execution
- Ensure delivering on the monthly brand calendar to aid in achieving the top line and bottom line targets
- Ensure timely preparation and Implementation of short and long term brand goals to maximize business profitability
Plan, coordinate and monitor Integrated marketing communication strategy
- Prepare annual budget, monitor and analyze plans/strategies vs. results through monthly sales performance reports and sales achievements
Preferably MBA in Marketing from an HEC Recognized University Experience: 4-6 years of work experience preferably in an FMCG / Food Manufacturing company
Send us your resume: Interested candidates should apply with their Resume al careers a ismailindustries.com with -Brand Manager” in the subject line
For More Gov Jobs Click Here Punjab Housing & Town Planning Agency Jobs Click Here For More jobs for Assistant Manager visit Main Page. Follow us on Facebook Click here
Brand manager job description
- Employee recruitment strategies are key to ensuring that you don’t just get applicants for open positions but that you get the right applicants.
- Developing an employee recruitment strategy is about understanding your organization, your needs and what job candidates are looking for in an employer.
- Include organizational stakeholders in the hiring process and clearly communicate information about brand values and company culture to applicants to improve the overall quality of candidates.
- This article is for small business owners looking to grow their team who want to know the best way to recruit skilled job candidates.
Employee recruitment is critical for small businesses looking to grow. Without identifying top talent and attracting candidates to vacant positions, small businesses cannot hope to meaningfully scale up. Sometimes, though, it’s hard to recruit the right employee for a job. How can you be sure your job postings are reaching the right people and your employee recruitment efforts aren’t in vain? These 10 employee recruitment strategies can help you assemble the best team for your business. ( brand manager job description )
How to develop a recruitment strategy
The first step to developing an effective recruiting strategy is to examine your organization and determine where your existing efforts succeed and fail. ( brand manager job description )