DIPLOMA HOLDERS AND SCIENCE GRADUATES
TRAINING TO BE HELD AT KINPOE (KARACHI) & CHASCENT (MIANWALI)
A progressive public sector organization offers a one-year (three-semesters) Post-Diploma Training Program (PDTP) in Nuclear Power Plant Technology to Associate Engineers having three-year Diploma (OPE) / graduates of 2-year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree. Training will be held in Karachi at Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) arid in Mianwall at CHASNUPP Centre of Nuclear Training inch ascent) simultaneously. The training is expected to start in August 2021. Selection will be on merit based on performance in written test and interview.
Pakistani or AJK Nationals who fulfill the following criteria may apply 1. Three-year Diploma of Associate Engineer in one of the following technologies, recognized by Board of Technical Education with last division 0.e. minimum 60, marks) in SSC and DAE.
1. Chemical 2. Electrical 3. Electronics 4. Mechanical 5, Civil
Candidates having Diploma in any other field must have to attach Equivalence Certificate from respective Bold of Technical Education slating that their DAE is equivalent to any one of the above advert used fields for employment OR Two-year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree with a combination of Physics or Chemistry with Math as an IT) SOY subject f tom a University recognized by HEC with First division g.e at least 60 %marks) in SSC, HSC (Pre Engineering only), and B.Sc. 2. Age limit is 25 Years on 15-02-2021 (date of birth should be either on or alter 15.02-1994.
3. Candidates whose final yea’ result is awaited and they expect to get First division may also apply but completion of their diploma/degree requirements must be completed by 01-08-2021 otherwise they will not be allowed to join
FINANCIAL SUPPORT AND FACILITIES DURING STUDIES
• Stipend of Rs 12.500/- per month • Free bachelor hostel accommodation to outstation trainees only, subject to availability. • Free Indoor treatment and transport facility to trainees on
CAREER AFTER COMPLETION OF THE COURSE
Successful trainees may be appointed anywhere in Pakistan as Tech-1 /SA-I. in SPS-4 As 21,100-1300-60.100) with on advance increment and admissible allowances. For details. please visit our website www.kinpoe.edu.pk.
• Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be canceled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable dining and after selection.
• This office does not accept any liability for late delivery or loss of any letter. You are advised to keep checking our website for updated information.
HOW TO APPLY.
• Candidates can apply Online at www.kinope.com (Follow the instructions given on the website to fill the form online). • Candidates can also apply by post. Application Form and Admit Card are available for download at the KINPOE website. Candidates applying by post must confirm their application status by checking our webs. one week before the test.
• The application processing fee (non-refundable) for online submission of application is Rs.600/- and for submission by post is Rs.800/-.
• Application Processing fee (Fts.600/- for online and Rs.800/- for those applying by post) must be deposited either in KINPOE Online Account No. 4138577545 (Title of Account. KINPOE, KNPC, Karachi) Notional Bank of Pakistan (NBP), KANUPP Branch (Branch Code No. 0152). Karachi. There will be no bank service charges for submission of fee through any branch of NBP. OR KINPOE Online Account No. 0541650500927 (Title of Account. KINPOE ADMISSION FEE ACCOUNT), Askari Bank, SITE Branch (Branch Code No. 0054), Karachi.
• Candidates applying online must upload their paid online bank receipt and passport-size photograph on their online application form. They must also send, through urgent courier service, their complete printed application form and paid receipt by post at the given address no later than February 15, 2021.0nline candidates must check our website for their application status in the 3rd week of February 2021.
• Candidates applying by post must send, through urgent courier service, their tilled Application Form, Admit Card, paid bank receipt along with one self-addressed envelope with a contact number. affixed with postal stamps of Rs. 20/= on the envelope which must reach us by February 15, 2021, at the given address.
• Late or incomplete applications will not be enter lined. You must keep a photocopy of your filled Application Form and paid Bank Receipt for your record. It may be required later on • Candidates presently serving in Government / Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous organizations must apply through proper channel.
• Time and location of the Written Test will be displayed on our website Please keep visiting the KINPOE website or any change or additional information regarding this program.
February 15, 2021. (Monday) Admission Test Date February 28, 2021 (Sunday)
Deputy Registrar Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (K)NPOE) Paradise Point, Hawks bay Road, Karachi, Ph: 021-99232733 (Tuning Mon- Fri 8:30 am 10400 pm)
Hiring Organization: Nescom
Job type: Full time
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Salary: 12500 per month
Source of Job: Newspaper
Working Hours: 7 to 9 Hours
Education Requirement: CA
Published Date: 30 Jan 2021
Last Date To Apply: 15 Feb 2021
- KINPOE (KARACHI) & CHASCENT (MIANWALI)
- Follow us on Facebook