With strong research links to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Zhejiang University, the SUTD PhD Programme offers you a chance to collaborate with the best minds in their fields and conduct breakthrough research that will make a difference to the world.
Our fluid, stimulating and open setting creates an environment which places a strong emphasis on interdisciplinary and collaborative research and provides opportunities for industry internships, overseas research attachments and teaching experience.
The SUTD PhD Programme also features:
- Access to multiple world-class faculty with co-supervision flexibility
- Leading-edge research experience through potential overseas research attachments at top universities worldwide
- Close research collaboration and exposure to industry through local or overseas internships
- PhD Industry Internships: PhD students can embark on an Industry Internship Programme (of up to 6 months). This will expose them to have a hands-on experience with industry projects, a broader research scope to supplement their PhD research, network with other research industries and attain course credits for their candidature
- Participation in a multi-disciplinary design experience
- PhD Big-D Project: A task-based, self-driven entrepreneurial programme that aims to transform ideas, inventions and scientific understandings into tangible products, systems and/or services
- Professional development programme and teaching experience
- Attractive scholarship funding
for more To apply and all other details: